1. All material on Internet Geography is copyright of the site creator and those people donating material (such as photographs, advice, links, reviews, etc.). This is of course unless stated.
2. Materials on this site are there to download and use for educational purposes. Under no circumstances are downloaded resources (such as photographs) to be used for anything other than educational purposes, and most certainly not for financial gain.
3. It is accepted that anyone wishing to use this site for educational purposes is welcome to do so, but Internet Geography should be contacted should people want to use the resources for anything other than educational purposes.
In the above statement, the term 'educational purposes' is interpreted as for school / college / university work or for personal education / knowledge or information (at home).
1. Internet Geography respects your privacy! In general, people can visit Internet Geography and access information while remaining anonymous and not revealing any personal information. Only at points where YOU wish to divulge information (such as through e-mailing the site creator, using the feed back/question form, adding to the e-mail list or on the feedback form) will Internet Geography ever have personal user information in its possession. By e-mailing and / or filling in the feedback forms, you will have made the decision to reveal personal information (though the form does not have to contain any personal information - just opinions). The forms ask for personal information like your name and e-mail address. Internet Geography only asks for this information so that you can be contacted personally. These will not be disclosed to anyone outside, nor will this ever be used for anything but the stated purpose.
2. Each page where there is a choice or potential of giving personal details will have information explaining what will happen to that material in the text boxes on that page or by providing a link to this policy page.
3. Internet Geography uses two cookies. These only contains information about the number of visits made. This information is used solely by the Internet Geography and is not viewed by third parties. Any and all information that you choose to give at relevant areas in this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned, or otherwise disclosed. Internet Geography will never disclose information to anyone outside of the site, except when given permission to do so, though the site creator cannot foresee a situation where this would have to happen (legal situations aside).
- This site uses Google Adense which uses the Double CLick DART cookie.
Google and the DoubleClick DART cookie:
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on your visit to this site and other sites on the Internet.
4. This site contains over 400 links to other sites. Internet Geography is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those web sites.
If you would like any further information or have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can send email to email@example.com